 General / 47952
    Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve —Rob Hendrix
   Are you guys referring to the web interface or NNTP? I have not personally seen this problem via the website, but I have noticed that certain settings on my nntp will keep or NOT keep a certain number of messages in a newsgroup. For instance, my (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A request for everyone, regarding a pet peeve —Dave Schuler
   (...) Just for reference, the problem that Ram is describing is wholly separate from what I'm talking about. His question seems to involve the expiration of parts of a thread, while I'm referring to the omission of source-links in follow-up posts. (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)