 General / 47789
  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

snip (...) snip > This vitriolic entitlement to Lego sets (and for that matter, perceived (...) I don't think anyone here expects them for free, and you are *wrong* about Velux selling the sets. They sell them on their web page: (URL) under (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

(...) I am fully aware Velux sells them online, now. But before they ever did (this was many years ago), I was told by this Velux staffer here in Toronto that they received literally a hundred calls about these little houses, first asking for them (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

I agree with you for the most part. I just felt I had to stick up for another fan who needed to let off a little steam and didn't need to be attacked for doing so. We are all fans here in some way or another aren't we? James (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

(...) Its not sad, its life. Or rather business. if you have a limited commodity, expect it. If you dodn't expect it, go back to business school. Sure its a toy, but a really popular toy. You think Lego fans are bad, what if they had an exclusive (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stunning new Maersk set?

In lugnet.general, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote: Oh, I'll take one more swing at this one, and I promise, I'll move this to the rtlToronto NG where we can snark privately :) (...) Yeah, but the company is not in the business of selling TOYS. To say (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)