 General / 47757
  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) I really love this idea! Too bad theres nothing interesting near me worth taking pictures of (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) I'm sure there is! A simple picture in front of your home, with you maybe. Or a street in the nearest village/city from where you live. Maybe a visit to a local Toy store in the LEGO aisle? If you want in, no need to live ext door to the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Ok sounds great! (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)