 General / 47728
    Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I hope its not real -- Lego has said many times that the Maersk color was not a current color -- and if it turns out to be a current color that would not hold up well for thier already shakey ground they are standig on. Also, its hard to grasp (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Thomas Stangl
     Again, I'm not holding my breath on this one, but most Promotional sets are packed much tighter than normal sets, most likely because they don't need to worry about Shelf Presence (and many are Airline promotions, which NEED to be as dense as (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Don Heyse
     (...) If you squint, you can clearly see this one is done up in the New Universal Maersk Grue color. ;) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
     (...) Welcome to Zork. West of House. You are in an open field west of a big white house with a boarded front door. (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Stunning new Maersk set? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) While I'd love to see LEGO get their house in order, color wise, I'm not seeing that as a reason to NOT want a Maersk set. I lust after those stickers, I have my own projects I want them for, and it looks like a fairly (ok, really) well (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.general)