 General / 47660
    Re: LEGO, kids, and how it has come to this —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) This is something that isn't just their fault... I've been a long time LEGO collector, having built for over 20 years, starting at 2.5 years old. But since around 1998 I've had hard times with some instructions, since colors are no longer (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO, kids, and how it has come to this —Dan Hennings
   (...) I think the Yoda statue uses both the parts list and the step highlighting which is very helpful for a set like that. Dan. (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.general)