 General / 4723
  address change

See my sig. This is important. I will try to send everyone I can mail about this but expect I will miss a few. If you get bounced, please try Voyager until further notice. (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: address change

(...) It turns out that my voyager ID is not very easily accessible to me either... I turned in all my CTP my laptops today and I have no idea when I will get my Novera one operational. I have a CD burned with all my mail, data files, etc, as well (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: address change

Just an update... I've got web access, but that's about it, so far. This is partly just my not figuring things out yet... I still want to fest if people are around in MA this week, but it looks like about the only way to get hold of me is by calling (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)