 General / 4716
Re: Help ID door pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:49:06 GMT

They had to have come from something else, I never had that set... granted,
that doesn't mean they might not have.. though I don't have any of the other
parts from that set.. much less 2 of them.. other than typical common parts..
bricks.. antenna's.. Some of my olders stuff I have yet to indentify where it
came from..
Tamy

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I've got a set in white, they have red 'runners' for the slides.  I also have
a set in red, with black 'runners'.

You have two white ones?  Did you get two copies of 6377(the only one with red
runners[I-beams?])?  If so, do you have an extra blue airplane tail?  Mine
Broke.  :(

Jeff

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

"David Simmons" <alienbuz@concentric.net> writes:
Nope.  These doors don't have windows and are exactly square.

5 bricks high and 6 studs wide IS perfectly square.  Your doors sound
like sliding train doors, but I've never seen them in white.
--Bram