 General / 46977
Re: New flesh tone mini-figs.....WTF?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:47:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steffan Davies wrote:
   What do people think of these new flesh tone minifigs in the new HP and Spiderman sets?

I love them, bid the old, jaundiced Minifigs adieu, and will buy/trade 3 Oldies for 1 fleshie anytime any place...

   Is Lego going to completely phase out the ye ol’ classic yellow minifigs?

Sounds like a move that would really anger AFOLs.... so probably;-)

JOHN