 General / 46973
Re: New flesh tone mini-figs.....WTF?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:58:25 GMT

Is Lego going to completely phase out the ye ol' classic yellow • minifigs?

     I wouldn't be surprised if in 2-3 years all minifigs are produced in • flesh
tones. At least I'm hoping they are.

My opinion on this matter is TLC will probably only make fleshtones for
Licensed products.

--
-bm
www.brickmodder.net