 General / 46953
46952  |  46954
Subject:
zemi.net
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 00:53:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

My site recently went live for what I feel like is the first time. This is its 4th and best build.

Kyle Keppler helped me with the php and he is awesome.

Check it out:

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase