 General / 46941
Re: Who can make the top 100 posters of 2003?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   I remember it from Early 2003 for 2002, someone did it then. How hard is it to do and how do you go about it? I kow I’d like to see how many posts I made last year and what ranking of blabbermouth I was. Of course, you know Lar will be #1 (again)...

Hey, I made the top 100! Number 89!

-Mike