 General / 46937
    <blog> I wonder... </blog> —Tim Strutt
   I was viewing Jake's pictures from LEGOLAND and the thought came to me, "I wonder how the LEGOLAND Master Builders feel about the colour change?" I mean, on one hand, they now have metallic looking greys, but on the other hand, they are losing the (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: <blog> I wonder... </blog> —Paulo Renato
   (...) Funny, these two are my favorite pictures of all (1). The effect produced by the intricated pattern shown on the 2nd one is simply *amazing*. I think that these two great creations speak by them selfs regarding the color issue: Without the old (...) (20 years ago, 11-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)