 General / 46937
46936  |  46938
Subject:
<blog> I wonder... </blog>
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 23:03:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was viewing Jake's pictures from LEGOLAND and the thought came to me,
"I wonder how the LEGOLAND Master Builders feel about the colour change?"
I mean, on one hand, they now have metallic looking greys, but on the
other hand, they are losing the earth-toned greys for buildings and
scenery. These pictures in particular got me thinking about this:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/photoblog/index.cfm?action=display&photo=287
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/photoblog/index.cfm?action=display&photo=290
So then I started to wonder, if the Master Builders want to keep the
old colours, will LEGO keep providing them to them?
There's my BLOG for today.

Tim Strutt