 General / 4689
    Re: Best lego places in UK, Italy, Austria, Germany? —Kevin Wilson
   Richard Dee wrote <lots of useful stufff about buying Lego in the UK snipped>... Thanks Richard! I'll be checking Beatties wherever I go (used to buy my model RR stuff there when I lived in the UK). I may not be able to take advantage of the VAT (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Best lego places in UK, Italy, Austria, Germany? —Richard Dee
   Once upon a time, (on Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:55:21 GMT, to be precise!), Kevin Wilson uttered the following profundities.... (...) It used to be that a public notary in the US could verify importation of whatever was purchased, notarize it, and you (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)