 General / 46815
Re: Different mold on 1x6, 1x8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 06:49:39 GMT

OH BOY Rosco you just NOW looked at the bottom?  You know, Clark has been
tracking this for AGES...  The "new" brick looks to be just molded in an older
mold, as they seems to vary from set to set for me, sometimes I get the ones
with the holes in the pins, sometimes no holes, and lastly (3rd) you "new one"
with the "flange", or pin sprue, extending to the bottom of the brick, I noticed
my older worn yellowed white 1x8's are like that... (Sorting white 1xn's right
now...)

Josh
http://www.blockchoice.com
http://www.blockchoicemoc.com