 General / 46706
  Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf

(...) I had a similar problem when I first tried creating folders, etc. for the first time on Brickshelf. It kept pointing me to the search page whenever I tried telling it to do something. Then I figured out that perhaps it had to do with my McAfee (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf

(...) Thanks, I changed my browser to accept cookies from brickshelf and it works a treat. Hope you'll enjoy the pictures, once they've been moderated. Mark (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)