 General / 46707
Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Kyle wrote:
I had a similar problem when I first tried creating folders, etc. for the first
time on Brickshelf. It kept pointing me to the search page whenever I tried
telling it to do something. Then I figured out that perhaps it had to do with my
McAfee Browser Buddy/IE cookie settings. I normally have my browser set to
reject all cookies unless I'm at a site that I trust with direct cookies. So I
changed my settings to allow cookies from Brickshelf, and voila! I could do
stuff & upload pictures, etc. So you may want to check your settings regarding
cookies in whatever program you use to deal with those.
  John

Thanks, I changed my browser to accept cookies from brickshelf and it works a
treat.  Hope you'll enjoy the pictures, once they've been moderated.
Mark