 General / 46706
Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Bellis wrote:
I'd like to share pictures of my MOCs with you but am having trouble uploading
to Brickshelf.  I can log in OK but I can't find anything that says "Upload".
When I try to create a folder, the site logs me out and directs me to a
searching page.

I'm not sure what's wrong and haven't had a response from the webmaster yet.
Has anyone else had similar problems?  How did you solve them?

Also, are there other ways to post pictures on Lugnet, other than on my own site
(as I haven't created one yet)?

Mark Bellis

I had a similar problem when I first tried creating folders, etc. for the first
time on Brickshelf. It kept pointing me to the search page whenever I tried
telling it to do something. Then I figured out that perhaps it had to do with my
McAfee Browser Buddy/IE cookie settings. I normally have my browser set to
reject all cookies unless I'm at a site that I trust with direct cookies. So I
changed my settings to allow cookies from Brickshelf, and voila! I could do
stuff & upload pictures, etc. So you may want to check your settings regarding
cookies in whatever program you use to deal with those.
  John