 General / 46704
    Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf —Mark Bellis
   I'd like to share pictures of my MOCs with you but am having trouble uploading to Brickshelf. I can log in OK but I can't find anything that says "Upload". When I try to create a folder, the site logs me out and directs me to a searching page. I'm (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf —Ley Ward
     (...) I'm not sure what the problem is for you. It may have been down temporarily. I just uploaded a picture to my folder, so it appears to be working now. Try again, and if you still have the problem, reply to this with some details about what the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf —John Kyle
   (...) I had a similar problem when I first tried creating folders, etc. for the first time on Brickshelf. It kept pointing me to the search page whenever I tried telling it to do something. Then I figured out that perhaps it had to do with my McAfee (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Uploading Pictures to Brickshelf —Mark Bellis
   (...) Thanks, I changed my browser to accept cookies from brickshelf and it works a treat. Hope you'll enjoy the pictures, once they've been moderated. Mark (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)