 General / 46652
    Re: Medium Blue alongside Gray in 4728 Privet Drive —Thomas Main
   In lugnet.general, David Laswell wrote: <snip> (...) That makes a lot of sense to me. I really like the combination of these mid-tone values when they are next to the darker colors. Like tan/brown and this medium blue/blue (not necessarily in the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Medium Blue alongside Gray in 4728 Privet Drive —David Laswell
   (...) Of course not. Those color combos make much more sense for Pohatu and Gali. :) (...) It's hard to go wrong with chrome, but the vac-metalizing process is quite expensive. Very few piecess seem to have been put through that process, and the UCS (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)