 General / 46607
    ACNielsen surveys - any winners? —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   Hi all, I have during the year or two answered to A LOT of the AC Nielsen surveys for LEGO sets, as I guess have most of you other AFOLS. Just out of curiosity: have any of you ever won anything? There's no limit date on the surveys, no clue on when (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ACNielsen surveys - any winners? —Jason Rinehart
   I have actually entered quite a bit. And I have won once. Around January 5th, I got an email like this: "It is with great pleasure that I can inform you that your name has been drawn out among the participants in the Lego internet survey, and that (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)