 General / 46606
  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Um, could you be refering to (URL) by any chance? Of course, they'll be hard to find new in those colours soon :-( To save posting again, here's my wish list for what it's worth: 1) Any of the 'missing' roof pieces. By 'missing' I mean all the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Oh, I suppose the spindles are round. . .No, I was actually thinking of (URL) you compare the availability of 30055 and 30056 (both available for over seven years), there is a striking disjunction between the colors in which they have been (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)