 General / 46533
  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) 1) Minifig Helmet Castle with Chin-Guard in Gray[1] 2) Flower in Purple (or MdBlue) 3) Minifig Torso with Castle Breastplate Pattern in Yellow 4) Horse in Gray (or DkGray) (or Tan) 5) Round Spindled Fence in DkGray (or Brown) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Um, could you be refering to (URL) by any chance? Of course, they'll be hard to find new in those colours soon :-( To save posting again, here's my wish list for what it's worth: 1) Any of the 'missing' roof pieces. By 'missing' I mean all the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

(...) Oh, I suppose the spindles are round. . .No, I was actually thinking of (URL) you compare the availability of 30055 and 30056 (both available for over seven years), there is a striking disjunction between the colors in which they have been (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)