 General / 46468
  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) I am another who is used to spending between $5000.00 - $10,000 a year on Sets and bulk ordering. Probably another $2000.00 or so on Bricklink. So far this year I have only ordered about $300.00 of old light gray bricks in bulk from S@H and (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) Well said, Will. Although I don't spend as much as you (maybe 50% of your spending amounts), I agree with you on all points. I'll buy the sets with the original colours, but once they're gone, no more retail purchases for me. The upcoming (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)