 General / 46446
  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) Funny, I'm trying to make an effort *to* order from S@H rather than purchasing LEGO, from Walmart especially, to try to cut out the middleman and support TLC. (especially after reading the article Lar posted a while back in off-topic about the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) In my case it's a mom-and-pop toy shop. Very old school. You go in and the staff practically begs you to play with the toys or let them show you a magic trick. If you sing along to the chorus of the right song you even get candy. It's a small (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)