 General / 46444
    Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Allan Bedford
   (...) I don't think it has been mentioned in this thread, so good to point out. I'm trying to be really patient and not order that way. Not for any reason really except to support a local retailer who I know is getting them. They have treated me (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Funny, I'm trying to make an effort *to* order from S@H rather than purchasing LEGO, from Walmart especially, to try to cut out the middleman and support TLC. (especially after reading the article Lar posted a while back in off-topic about the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Allan Bedford
   (...) In my case it's a mom-and-pop toy shop. Very old school. You go in and the staff practically begs you to play with the toys or let them show you a magic trick. If you sing along to the chorus of the right song you even get candy. It's a small (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)