 General / 4633
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:59:38 GMT

*I* sure as heck would like to know if yellow macaronis are being currently
produced, and in what sets, as I need a bunch.

Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Black macaroni - yes (there are a TON of them in the 5571.  About 24-30, I
think.

Black macaroni's aren't being produced this year but all other "regular" colours
are.  I'm not sure in which sets the likes of yellow and blue feature but they
are produced.

Sanjay

--
Tom Stangl