 General / 4518
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 11:45:03 GMT

"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> writes:

And the technic plate - I don't know but the supercar should have one
- it has every other technic element in black[1]

I'm not so sure about that.  The 2x6 technic plate is quite new.
Anyway, it does exist in black, probably in 8479, as well as other sets.

Fredrik