 General / 46303
Re: t33ny 3vil skull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jon Palmer wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

Y3s, not 3nuf 3vil, hmmm... aha! r3d mak3s it 3vil3r!

I like the skulls. Pretty 3vil. 3vil will of course fall before Shpleevil, but that’s beside the point.

I have to say I’ve always wondered why you don’t go ahead and render your LDraw creations. You seem to do everything in LDraw and rendering it is a simple next step that makes it all look *a lot* better.

I agree; I had intended to get a better camera a lot sooner, and my Lego collection was previously stored in the house in such a way as to make it difficult to haul it out when i wanted to make MOCs, cause i’d have to put it all back (i just proctastinated about downloading the rendering software). well, now i’ve got me Lego out where i can get to it & make mocs IRL anytime, & i have my new camera, sooo...

Think about it...

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase

thunk & done, but “rendered” in the brick:

the left one is to show more of a ‘solid’ black look, the right is to show construction.

anyways, Jon, thanks for the nudge to go further (I did download the rendering software, but probably will only go back & render the files that are cost prohibitive to get specialty/rare parts to really construct) i plan to photo my personal favorites again with the new better cam.

3njoy! (or 3ls3 :)) )

J3ff