 General / 46177
Re: t33ny 3vil skull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:56:39 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Szklennik wrote:

Y3s, not 3nuf 3vil, hmmm... aha! r3d mak3s it 3vil3r!

I like the skulls. Pretty 3vil. 3vil will of course fall before Shpleevil, but that’s beside the point.

I have to say I’ve always wondered why you don’t go ahead and render your LDraw creations. You seem to do everything in LDraw and rendering it is a simple next step that makes it all look *a lot* better.

Think about it...

   [ j o n ]
zemi.net
moonbase