 General / 46294
    Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Mark de Kock
   My shopping behaviour hasn't changed a bit. Apart from the odd Technic set I bought (the back-hoe and the 8868 from E-vil-bay), my Lego collection has been grown just like previous years; every minifig-scale set that was brought out, ended up in my (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Maybe it's supposed to be a subliminal attractiveness... they will like the colors better but not realise why? If so that would be a best of both worlds thing I guess. I haven't seen that theory advanced much, if at all. (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)