 General / 46285
  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

I have not bought any 2004 sets yet, nor do I have any plans to do so. since I heared of the colour change I have bought 2003 sets from Wallmart, TRU and S@H, and I have placed some Bricklink orders (naturally with lots of grey and brown peices), (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) Last year I spent $11,000 on in store Lego including S@H. Another 2 grand or so on the secondary market. The year before, I spent about 12 grand on in store sets, and around 1 grand on the secondary market. So far this year I have spent around (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)