 General / 46177
    Re: t33ny 3vil skull —Jon Palmer
   (...) I like the skulls. Pretty 3vil. 3vil will of course fall before Shpleevil, but that's beside the point. I have to say I've always wondered why you don't go ahead and render your LDraw creations. You seem to do everything in LDraw and rendering (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: t33ny 3vil skull —Jeff Szklennik
   (...) I agree; I had intended to get a better camera a lot sooner, and my Lego collection was previously stored in the house in such a way as to make it difficult to haul it out when i wanted to make MOCs, cause i'd have to put it all back (i just (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)