 General / 46107
Re: Oh No! BrickShelf is now ad-supported?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:23:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:
   Brickshelf LLC 2307 Gore Drive Haymarket, VA 20169

Kevin,

My donation will be in the mail ASAP (unless you allow PayPal before I get a chance to find a money-order place).

All,

Working for a mailorder fulfillment house makes me unable to resist saying...if you’re snailmailing your donation, you can add four digits to the zip code and it will get there faster.

Brickshelf LLC
2307 Gore Dr
Haymarket, VA 20169-1569

-Mike