 General / 46098
Re: Oh No! BrickShelf is now ad-supported?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 00:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch wrote:
   If you would like to help sponsor Brickshelf, you can send a check or money order to:

Brickshelf LLC 2307 Gore Drive Haymarket, VA 20169

If you include your Brickshelf user-id (the number to the right of your Username when viewing your folders), I will add a sponsor icon next to your username. The sponsor status will be good through the end of the year.

What about PayPal? You could easily add a PayPal donation button or link to the bottom of the page.

Also, a question: what is your policy on requests for enhancement? Do you have a preferred method for that? Also, have you considered making the gallery code open-source? If so I would be happy to contribute code to the project...

--Bill.