 General / 45936
    Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news —Cary Clark
   (...) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE LEGO Introduces New Collectable Colors Billund, Denmark -- The LEGO Group has taken collectability to a new level by varying the colors slightly, but perceptably, in its newest sets. "We've had an enormous response from (...) (20 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news —James Stacey
     The truly sad thing about your press release is it is believable. A couple of years ago I'd have laughed at the concept, nowadays its almost believable. I feel sorry for Jake. Every stride forward made in fostering closer relations with the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Cary, That's about the best laugh I've had all week. Disturbingness of its inspiration completely aside, it's brilliant. LFB (20 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)