 General / 45935
Re: Please Include the Mecha Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:05:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
When cross posting to community related issues, please include the build.mecha
area of LUGNET.

I don't understand this request. Are you talking all community-related issues?
What defines a community-related issue?

Are you also aware that this message will eventually become lost in the fray,
and that you cannot expect everyone to copy your newsgroup on discussions?

A better suggestion would be, if Mecha builders are interested in general
community related issues, they should read lugnet.general.

.02

-Tim