 General / 4581
  Re: Lego Apache?

(...) Of course ... I, er ... my wife just got a new camera (non-digital) and hopefully I can get some good pics of it ... (...) I haven't run across these before ... thanks for the links. They're pretty cool. (...) I'm planning to use an adaptation (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Apache?

Hmmmm .. hate to say this, but this project is shelfed until I can get more legos :) I'll take pictures of what I have so far, and then post a few to give it scale ... I'll post my website when I get it done ... -Lee. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)