 General / 45729
  CLSotW

Is one of the problems with the CLSotW that there are less individual sites being created than there were? When I started Lego surfing (about the same time as Lugnet started) there were lots of sites but now people seem to mainly post their stuff on (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CLSotW

(...) No, if anything it's still accelarating, but yes as you point out a lot more people are locating their things on places like BrickShelf and MOCpages. The problem with CLSotW is that I never got around to adding a "keep the results hidden until (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: CLSotW

Also, the sites that do get nominated via the form @ (URL) kept in a safe place until Todd get's the poll thingie done. The biggest problem with CLSotW - when it is up and running - is the amount of voters, IMHO. It is a big task to actually look at (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)