 General / 45729
45728  |  45730
Subject:
CLSotW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 22:33:27 GMT

Is one of the problems with the CLSotW that there are less individual sites
being created than there were?
When I started Lego surfing (about the same time as Lugnet started) there were
lots of sites but now people seem to mainly post their stuff on places like
Bricklink or MOCpages and then announce them in various forums. If you look at a
lot of individual's sites many seem to have been created in about '98 and have
not been updated since about 2000 if they are still even online.

Tim