 General / 4564
  Taking apart pirtate ship hulls

I was just starting my inventory of 6493, Flying Time Vessel, and noticed that the pirate ship hulls are held together with screws, so I decided to try and take them apart. The stern section was held by 4 screws, and easily came apart. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Taking apart pirtate ship hulls

(...) So does the inventory list 6 parts for the stern? ;) (...) Seems like I remember there are clips, but I don't remember for sure. Could you tell from the flexing of the parts where the connection point was located? (...) The center sections are (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Taking apart pirtate ship hulls

(...) Hmmm, guess so. Probably no chance of getting the official TLG part number for the screws though... (...) It seems like either the place where the void for a 2x2 brick in the center of the bottom is, or the stepped area in the center of the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

Frank Filz wrote in message <375C1709.7A5F@minds...ng.com>... (...) was (...) Well, I'm stumped now... The Red Beard Runner 16W bow came right apart, no clips or glue... I also tried the bow from another 6493, no different luck. Maybe these are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)