 General / 45590
    Re: Demographical Question —Suzanne Rich Green
   (...) Hmm, okay, so although we weren't actually married, Todd Lehman and I had an awesome, wicked-fun 5 years together. We ate LEGO for food. (...) My husband and I both do the LEGO-thang. We met at a NELUG meeting! :-) Happily married for 1.3 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

        Re: Demographical Question —Matthew Miller
   (...) Karen and I sidestep this problem by just dumping it all together. This is made easier since (some Technic bits aside) the entire collection is stuff we've accumulated since we've been together -- our childhood troves are held hostage by (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)