 General / 45571
  Re: Question about BFPDX

(...) <<...>> (...) Okay, I'll bite. As I have both a large LEGO collection and a model railroad collection (N-scale), I can tell you this: In the little trains industry, nobody from the suppliers even thinks about what YOU want! Heck, the american (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about BFPDX

(...) The Lego company "listen to its customers" out of desperation, at best. (...) I never bashed the dark grey, I loved it from the first brick. In fact, I was hoping that *one* specific element would eventually come out in dark grey, because I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)