 General / 45565
Re: Question about BFPDX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 18:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.general, Steve Barile wrote:
NOT ME!!!!

I wish that it didn't have to end for a couple more days...

I second that! Wonderful fest, but it ended too soon. I loved the time I had
there and wish there was more of it to spend with some of the best LEGO builders
and funniest people I know.

-Tim

I third that! I (we all) spent some of the most exiting days in my lifetime in
Portland. I enjoyed it completly and it was no problem getting only a little bit
of sleep (or sheep?) a night. Except of the barkeeper at Windows I only met
really great people in Portland.

Today I went back to work, but it was merely only my body who was there. The
heart and brain remained at the BF PDX ... when will it come back? Or should I

"A schleiming heart and brain was found at the end of BF PDX. The owner is asked
to get it back at the next BF!"

... is that me?

The community is alive, keep on schleiming :-]

-Holger