 General / 45421
    Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Jindrich Kubec
   (...) No, my point is: why to have two sets of data? I don't mind if two sites use the same data, but I'd like to see one centralized database. (...) Wasn't it told in previous debate about WorldLUG, that Lugnet doesn't evolve anymore? Not to (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) Why yes, it was. By myself, in this post: (URL) also in Todds reply: (URL) is a great place. I like it very much and it has been very good to me over the years. It is, however, not going forward. If it were, then there would not be a need for (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Terry Prosper
   (...) I had not realize that Todd himself approved of such a situation. That changes everything from my point of vue. I no longer see it the way I did. However, some people have brought the argument that WorldLUG aims to do a similar thing. Maybe (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)