 General / 45353
Re: Wing 8 x 4 left or right, old vs new
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:41:09 GMT

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote:
I think the early wings (from classic space) are not stackable, whereas
the more recent molds are stackable. Can someone else confirm this?

Yup. Bricklink makes a distinction and has a clear picture:

<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=3933b>

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>