 General / 45191
    Re: WorldLUG into public domain —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) This sounds pretty interesting. You mention that a lot of it is coded - do you have a description of what's already created, such as specifications, proof of concept code, features, programming language(s) used, etc.? I'd like to follow this, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: WorldLUG into public domain —Paul Hartzog
   (...) I have a lot. This was in development for about 2 years, but none of us had the time to dedicate to it. Some $$$ would've helped, which was why we talked to TLC, but they didn't want to get into a standards/site war, which was probably pretty (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)