 General / 45183
Re: Playtime the future of LEGO®
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:15:52 GMT

Abner <amf70@aol.com> wrote:
specific passion: acoustics. Four years ago, while he was working in
Copenhagen as an engineer at an acoustics institute affiliated with the
Technical University of Denmark, he had an idea for an inexpensive
circuit to detect where sounds are coming from. He thought LEGO might
want it. They didn't, but they did want him.

Hey! I'd *love* a Mindstorms sensor that did that!

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>