 General / 45179
Re: Playtime the future of LEGO®
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:27:15 GMT

http://www.spectrum.ieee.org/WEBONLY/publicfeature/feb04/0204kijob.html
--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

Message is in Reply To:
  Playtime the future of LEGO®

Playtime in the land of LEGO® From: spectrum online. Jan. 31, 2004 "UP THERE is where I have my table, but, unfortunately, you can't see it," says Lau Kofoed Kierstein, smiling sheepishly and pointing at some second-story windows in a brick building (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)