 General / 45173
    Playtime the future of LEGO® —Abner Finley
   Playtime in the land of LEGO® From: spectrum online. Jan. 31, 2004 "UP THERE is where I have my table, but, unfortunately, you can't see it," says Lau Kofoed Kierstein, smiling sheepishly and pointing at some second-story windows in a brick building (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Playtime the future of LEGO® —Juergen Stuber
      (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Playtime the future of LEGO®
   (...) Hey! I'd *love* a Mindstorms sensor that did that! (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)